Plenary Lectures - ZAMM
Plenary lectures may be published in the regular issues of "Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik (ZAMM)". Please contact the editor Holm Altenbach (ZAMM) in case of interest.
Papers presented in Minisymposia and in Sections - PAMM
Papers presented in sections, minisymposia, young researchers minisymposia and the Zentralblatt meeting may be published electronically in PAMM ("Proceedings in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics").
The papers are strictly limited to:
- Four (4) pages for a contribution to one of the minisymposia MS1 - MS7 or to the young researchers minisymposia YR1 - YR5;
- Two (2) pages for a contribution to one of the sections S01 - S29 or to the Zentralblatt meeting.
The editors reserve the right to deny publication of a manuscript based on a referee's judgment. The papers need to be prepared in accordance with Wiley's Author's Instructions for Publication by using the following style files:
These style files and additional information may also be found on the homepage of PAMM ("Proceedings in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics").
Papers have to be uploaded to the online conference administration tool CATS until 31-May-2016. To do so,
- (1) login with your username and your password at https://cats.host/gamm2016/cats2/cats21/src/login/ and
- (2) click on "User Menu" and then "Manage Submissions".
- (3) Next, press "Actions" on the far right in the line of the contribution for which you wish to upload the full paper and select "Edit" from the drop-down menu
- (4) Upload the archive (whose structure is described below) with your full paper in the line "Additional File (.zip / .tgz / .rar)".
Structure of the archive: a single zip (alternative archive formats are: rar or tgz) file has to be provided with the following characteristics:
- (5) All necessary files for a single article should be delivered inside a single archive folder, if possible without additional subdirectories.
- (6) The name of the archive and the files it contains should refer to
- (6.1) "Sxx" for Section no. xx (two-digit number with a leading zero), "MSx" for Minisymposium no. x, "YRx" for Young Researchers Minisymposium no. x, or "zbMATH" for the Zentralblatt meeting,
- (6.2) to the family name of the presenting author,
- (6.3) to the paper ID [found in the top line of the upload page reached after pressing "Edit"; see (3) above], and
- (6.4) "vY", refering to the version number Y (in case the version is revised).
Example: Author Th. Müller speaking in Section S28 uploads the first version of his full paper corresponding to his contribution with paper ID "34567" in a zip archive.
- The archive name is S28_Mueller_34567_v1.zip , and this archive contains the files
- S28_Mueller_34567_v1.pdf and
- S28_Mueller_34567_v1.tex .
- (7) The archive should minimally contain the LaTeX source code file and a PDF output version as a reference document to see the intended appearance of your contribution. It further has to include all illustrations, possibly BIBTEX and other data and definition files (macros), if any,
- (8) It should also contain the filled copyright transfer agreement (CTA) form provided HERE. Please print the form, fill it out and sign it, scan it, and append the electronic scanned version to the archive. Without a filled CTA form the full paper will not be published in PAMM.
- (9) The PDF files may be generated by means of pdflatex or latex (via dvips and ps2pdf). (Because of the ease of handling and for consistency pdflatex is preferred, but that is not a requirement.)
- (10) If you use fonts in figure files please ensure that all used fonts are integrated into the file.
- (11) The additional tags or commands for names, addresses, languages, etc. should be inserted into the LaTeX source files in a form as described in the file remarks_for_latex_users.