- the Thematic Conference Programme ordered by Plenary Lectures, Sections, Minisymposia, and other events (as of 09-Mar-2016; corrections compared to programme booklets dating from 28-Feb-2016 marked in GREEN)
- the Book of Abstracts ordered by Sections, Minisymposia, and other events (as of 04-Mar-2016),
- the Conference Programme in chronological order (as of 09-Mar-2016; corrections compared to programme booklets dating from 28-Feb-2016 marked in GREEN))
- the List of all Participants (as of 04-Mar-2016). (Please note that due to a software error, the list of participants in the Thematic Programme and Participants List Booklet below is incomplete.)
- the General Information and Daily Programme Booklet (as of 28-Feb-2016),
- the Thematic Programme and Participants List Booklet (as of 28-Feb-2016),
Please note: Standard Audio-visual Set-up in Meeting Rooms
All lecture rooms will be equipped with one screen and one data projector as well as a laptop or a desktop computer which runs under Windows XP. All laptops will be connected to a data projector via VGA. The following viewers will be installed:
- Acrobat Reader 10.1.4
- Powerpoint Viewer 14.0.4763.1000
A wireless presenter will be available.
We recommend a 4:3 presentation format.
In order to avoid any delays in the programme, we kindly ask all speakers to show up in the dedicated lecture room at least 10 minutes before the session starts to upload the presentation.