Organizers: Thomas Berger (Hamburg), Stephan Trenn (Kaiserlautern)
- Achim Ilchmann (Technische Universitä Ilmenau): "On the history of funnel control"
- George Rovithakis (ELKE A.P.TH.): "Prescribed Performance Adaptive Control of Uncertain Nonlinear Systems: State-of-the-art and Open Issues"
- Timo Reis (Universität Hamburg): "Funnel control for nonlinear systems with higher relative degree"
- Christoph M. Hackl (Munich School of Engineering): "Non-identifier based adaptive control with internal models for mechatronic energy systems"
- Norman Hopfe (Bayern-Chemie GmbH ): "Funnel Flight Controller for a Simulation Model and a Divert and Attitude Control System"
Organizers: Alexander Ostermann (Innsbruck)
- Christoph Adam (University of Innsbruck): "On computational interdisciplinary modeling for reliability assessment of high-speed train – bridge interaction"
- Martin Arnold (Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg): "BLieDF: Lie group time integration for constrained mechanical systems with large rotations"
- Christian Hellmich (TU Wien, Vienna University of Technology): "Modeling bone ultrastructure: mechanics - chemistry - biology - physics"
- Lukas Einkemmer (University of Tuebingen): "Numerical algorithms for plasma physics"
- Marlis Hochbruck (KIT - Karlsruhe Institute of Technology): "On the stability of leap-frog type methods"
- Wolfgang A. Wall (TU München): "Towards better patient care based on computational interdisciplinary modeling"
Organizers: Stefan Diebels (Saarland), Stefan Hartmann (Clausthal-Zellerfeld)
- Malte Schemmann (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)): "Characterization and modeling of long-fiber reinforced polymers"
- Michael Johlitz (Universität der Bundeswehr München): "Recent experimental methods to characterise polymer ageing"
- Marcus Stoffel (RWTH Aachen): "Bioreactor development for regenerative tissues of the locomotor system"
- Thomas Lehmann (Chemnitz University of Technology): "Investigations in the field of material mechanics using strain gages"
- Holger Steeb (University of Stuttgart): "Harmonic experiments: Powerfull tools for the characterization of porous materials"
- Stefan Hartmann (Clausthal University of Technology): "From Experiment to Material Parameter Identification"
Organizers: Matthias Bolten (Kassel), Andrea Walther (Paderborn)
- Axel Klawonn (University of Cologne): "FE2TI -- Combining Computational Scale Bridging and Domain Decomposition Methods for Dual-Phase Steel"
- Daniel Balzani (Ruhr-Universität Bochum): "A Computational Two-Scale Model for the Simulation Dual-Phase Steels under Cyclic Loading"
- Wolfgang Schröder (RWTH Aachen University): "Trailing Edge Noise Mitigation by Analysis and Optimization of Porosity Parameters"
- Nicolas Gauger (TU Kaiserslautern): "Trailing Edge Noise Mitigation by Analysis and Optimization of Porosity Parameters, Part 2"
- Stefan Turek (TU Dortmund): "Numerical simulation techniques for fluids with complex rheology with special application to rubber polymers"
- Jochen Kroll (TA Instruments ): "Numerical simulation techniques for fluids with complex rheology with special application to rubber polymers, Part 2"
Organizers: Martin Stoll (Chemnitz)
- Peng Chen (The University of Texas at Austin): "Taylor Approximation of PDE-Constrained Optimization Under Uncertainty: Application to Turbulent Jet Flow "
- Stefan Ulbrich (Technische Universität Darmstadt): "Model Order Reduction Techniques with A Posteriori Error Control for Robust Nonlinear PDE Constrained Optimization"
- Felix Lenders (Heidelberg University): "Krylov Space Solver for Optimal Control"
- Karen Veroy-Grepl (RWTH Aachen University): "Certified Reduced Basis Methods for Variational Data Assimilation"
- Peter Benner (MPI Magdeburg): "Low-rank techniques for computing posterior covariance matrices in Bayesian inverse problems "
- Claudia Schillings (University of Mannheim): "Uncertainty quantification for inverse problems"