Plenary lectures will be published in the regular issues of ZAMM ("Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik").
Papers presented in Minisymposia and in Sections
Papers presented in minisymposia and in sections may be published electronically in PAMM ("Proceedings in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics").
The papers are strictly limited to:
- Four (4) pages for a contribution to a minisymposium or Young Researcher's Minisymposia,
- Two (2) pages for all contributed sessions (S1 - S24).
The editors reserve the right to deny publication of a manuscript based on a referee's judgment. The papers need to be prepared in accordance with Wiley's Author's Instructions for Publication by using the following style files:
These style files and additional information may also be found on the homepage of the PAMM ("Proceedings in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics").
Papers have to be submitted after the conference, until May 31, 2015.
A single zip file has to be provided with the following characteristics:
- All necessary files for a single article should be delivered inside a single folder (without subdirectories);
- The naming of the folder should refer to the MS, YRMS, or Section, and to the family name of the presenting author (e.g. “S04-Family-Name-Presenting-Author”);
- Please do not use special characters (no accents, no diacritical marks, no umlauts, etc.) for file and directory names;
- In addition to the PDF files, the authors must also provide the complete LATEX source files including all illustrations, possibly BIBTEX and other data and definition files;
- The PDF files may be generated by means of pdflatex or latex (via dvips and ps2pdf). (Because of the ease of handling and for consistency pdflatex is preferred, but that is not a requirement.);
- If you use fonts in figure files please ensure that all used fonts are integrated into the file;
- The additional tags or commands for names, addresses, languages, etc. should be inserted into the LaTeX source files in a form as described in the file.